[time-nuts] BG7TBL GPS Disciplined Source

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 14 15:14:56 EDT 2016

Hi Mark and TU for that information. Most interesting.  I will do as you
suggested. I also saw on the EEV site that the freq was in fact
off.....I think it is low by a small amount that corresponds to being
off 2 Hz at 100 GHz.  I suspect for my needs I can consider it close
enough to 10 MHz.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....