[time-nuts] Lucent PPS

billriches bill.riches at verizon.net
Wed Mar 16 07:32:25 EDT 2016

I think the PPS output on the Lucent beats to a different drummer. Tried to get it to sync PC sound board for SL.  Pulse too short.  Used a pulse stretcher and that did not help.  Other members of our list said they had problems with it also.  Using a Jackson's 1 PPS output and it works fine.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU
Cape May