[time-nuts] Unix software to generate nice looking *DEV plots

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Mar 17 06:29:00 EDT 2016

Moin,

I'm looking for some non-GUI software to generate the different *DEV
plots we generally use to asses oscillators with. Timelab is nice,
but if you are evaluating two dozen measurements using different
parameters, it becomes very tedious to generate the plots. Not
to talk about the problem that the plots are not really reproducable,
which is a very important property, when publishing results.

I could for sure write myself wrappers around gnuplot/ploticus/mathplotlib/..
to generate the *DEV plots, but I'm not keen on reinventing the wheel.

Thus I'd like to ask whether someone has any hints on what to use.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.