[time-nuts] Unix software to generate nice looking *DEV plots

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:35:58 EDT 2016

Here is what my tool looks like:
www.eds-fl.com/misc/graph/index.php

You need to download a data file first, I added a link to download a small file 9kB.

Again, this is not an ADEV tool, the file format is binary (came out of an old DOS tool that could not plot to save its life...) but it's an example. Some advantages are that you do not need to install anything on your computer and it is by default multiplatform :)

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.