[time-nuts] Unix software to generate nice looking *DEV, plots

francione27 francione27 at hotmail.it
Thu Mar 17 17:57:25 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Attila, take a look at SigmaTheta Software . I'm using it from a while,
and it's a collection of different, helpful scripts.
https://theta.obs-besancon.fr/spip.php?article103&lang=fr#download
If you need it i can send you a shell script that i've created to plot ,
convert and finalize a *.png
image from a *.ps file and a  gnuplot file . Here is an example of the
final output,
i'm trying to use this software  to measure  mains with a serial DCD  method.

http://www.sidmonitor.net/gallery/50Hz-Mains-GridPowerline.png

Regards

Fabrizio