[time-nuts] How to run Lady Heather under Windows10

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:12:44 EDT 2016

I have had no problems running LH under WIn10 perhaps because my PC has
a "traditional" serial port. I've had problems with serial-to-USB
adapters; sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, depending on the
application and the drivers. For example, my wife has an embroidery
sewing machine with design software. Her new PC lacks a traditional
serial port so I tried an adapter but failed to get it working. I
eventually bought an old WinXP laptop and dedicated it to the sewing
machine.

Jeremy