[time-nuts] How to run Lady Heather under Windows10

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Fri Mar 18 13:36:12 EDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I have to speak up here. This fake stuff isn't "clone" FTDI
hardware. It is counterfeit hardware. And it uses FTDI's VID illegally.

FTDI should block counterfeit hardware from using their drivers. Making
the assumption that the counterfeit junk will work, and putting blame on
FTDI for blocking it is unacceptable. Unfortunately, some of us trying
to save a few bucks are ripped off by vendors selling this garbage.

FTDI chip makes great hardware. Real FTDI hardware and drivers make an
amazingly easy to use USB solution. They are extremely reliable.

Dan