[time-nuts] Serial-Ethernet

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:37:30 EDT 2016

The Fury and other Jackson Labs GPSDOs can be put into manual holdover with
the SYNChronization:HOLDover:INITiate command and taken out of holdover
with the SYNChronization:HOLDover:RECovery:INITiate command.

The phase measurement from the sync:tint? query remains valid while in the
manual holdover state, so that this phase data could be used to create a
valid ADEV plot of the oscillator in holdover.

Keith

Keith