[time-nuts] LPRO-101 BITE (~lock) Signal Always Low

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Wed Mar 23 07:20:54 EDT 2016

Wayne,

I suggest another test too, but this requires a bit of luck.
Power up the unit, and wait until it warms up, say 5 minutes. The VCXO voltage
will stuck at 14.5V. Then power down the unit in order to restart the sweep
cycle, just enough, say one second, then power up. If you are lucky and the
VCXO voltage at lock would be greater than your 7.2V, you will get a lock. As
your BITE signal is always low, you could notice the lock just looking at pin
9, which will not reach 14.5V. This worked for me, but will not work if the
VCXO voltage at lock would be less than your 7.2V.

Antonio I8IOV