[time-nuts] Austron 2010B

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:32:44 EDT 2016

James
Funny I thought that manual would be around also and its not.
So it is a disciplined oscillator and thats nice. The question is what does
it want to control it.
It may be quite a useful unit if as an example it took a 1pps in. But I
will speculate it wanted something from the loran c timing receivers.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL