[time-nuts] EFTF 2016

BNeubig at t-online.de BNeubig at t-online.de
Thu Mar 24 14:13:32 EDT 2016

Hello MagnusI wiil be there. I will give a tutorial on piezoelectric resonator measurement on Monday afternoon. I will arrove on Sun afternoon and leave Thu afternoon. Would be great to have a Timenuts meetingBest regardsBerndDK1AGAXTAL

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> Datum: 24.03.16  17:36  (GMT+01:00) An: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Cc: magnus at rubidium.se Betreff: [time-nuts] EFTF 2016
Fellow time-nuts,

As I fixed many of the remaining issues with my travels to York today, I
got curious about what fellow time-nuts will attend.

I will be there the full week and will in fact arrive to York already on
friday 1 april.

I have a paper to present which I hope will be interesting.
There is however only so much you can tell in 15 min and 4 pages.

Cheers,
Magnus