[time-nuts] Huge databook collection uploaded

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Fri Mar 25 10:59:23 EDT 2016

All the digitized semiconductor data books we collected over the years at
Sphere, along with tubes, app notes, time codes, and tek/hp cross-refs and
concepts are now up in the first location, thanks to John Allen (K1AE).  he has
parked them here on his google drive, nicely laid out by the book categories:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxMD1ibIHfSxNkVlTE1rLWhQZ1k&usp=sharing

Click on the image, then use the top located download arrow to grab the file.
Paul Swed is also transferring the collection to Didier's site for easy
retrieval, but this will take a while to transfer and index. Many thanks to all
the good net citizens who scanned and preserved these, and have kept them alive.
Hopefully these common repositories will make it easy to find and retrieve them
for years to come. For those coming up for stuff day, I have them on DVD, you
can save your bandwidth.

*If anybody has the old classic semiconductor reference guides motorola put out,
that list every single 1N, 2N and 3N registered number, please let me know!
That's the one thing I haven't located, other than my paper copies.*

Hope these prove useful, they really cover a lot of ground.
all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)