[time-nuts] high rev isolation amps

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 20:24:09 EDT 2016

On 3/26/16 4:14 PM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
> Nothing has come to my attention in the last
> 35 years that is superior for buffer amplifiers
> to the simple cascade of grounded base transistors
> as described by numerous NBS/NIST papers.
> The chain usually starts with a common emitter
> (with emitter degeneration resistor), which
> is an even older NBS classic.
>
> I realize you asked for an OTS connectorized
> version.  Unfortunately, I have never seen
> one of these offered in said 35 years.

Yeah, i've spent a while looking through various catalogs..

Odd that nobody sells one: sure, it's probably a limited market, but
there's plenty of companies that sell limited market widgets (e.g. I'm
surprised Wenzel doesn't sell one.. in the online catalog info, they
don't even give S12 data of any kind)