[time-nuts] Oleg' s PN test Re: A new member & PN test set

Oleg Skydan olegskydan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:18:50 EDT 2016

Hi Magnus,

> Would not GNUradio be a good platform to encode the calibration stuff a
> little more gift-wrapped?
I never used the GNUradio. Basically you can use any SA software/hardware
which has the necessary capabilities.

> What spectrum-analyzer software do you use? (Just curious)
It is an old SpectraLAB (which is now as far as I know SpectraPLUS). I also
tried DL4YHF Spectrum Lab - it works, but lacks of logarithmic frequency
scale (or I just did not find how to enable it). I think, from time to time,
about writing specialized software with some special features, but there are
always more important things to do :).

All the best!
Oleg