[time-nuts] high rev isolation amps

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Tue Mar 29 06:47:41 EDT 2016

See below for schematics of the NIST isolation amplifiers from 1990
and 1997.  NIST reported the isolation as >120dB.

I built isolation amplifiers similar to these (with lower-noise power
supplies and biasing tinkered slightly for better dynamic range), and
with careful construction achieved isolation substantially better
than 120dB (see my post of 11/25/14 for more details).

Best regards,

Charles