[time-nuts] Phase noise test set reference articles

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 29 19:27:32 EDT 2016

You should add some of the NIST writings on cross-correlation, both
traditional and newer. In particular, the more recent papers describe
the newly discovered danger of cross-correlation which currently is an
open research field. Cross-correlation can give over-optimistic values.
Never the less, the cross-correlation technique is very useful.

Cheers,
Magnus