[time-nuts] Phase noise test set reference articles

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Thu Mar 31 18:11:39 EDT 2016

The articles described below are now available individually on
Didier's site (thanks, Didier !!), at:

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals&dir=03_App_Notes_-_Proceedings/2_Phase_noise_measurement_references_Steinmetz>

Attila has them available as a single, ~32MB ZIP file (probably
temporarily -- thanks, Attila !!), at:

<http://time.kinali.ch/Phase_noise_measurement_references.zip>

Enjoy!

Charles