[time-nuts] Using lasers for data transmission

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Sun May 1 14:02:53 EDT 2016

Thank you, I personally were talking about 1400nm 1mw lasers, however.

Supplying just above the threshold current is not a problem.

does the raising time can be reduced if using lower current/voltage
raises or falls? I mean: how's calculated the raise time, full-scale
pulse or for a mW/mA or so amount?

Ilia.