[time-nuts] What is "accuracy"? (newbie timenut, hi folks!)

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Fri May 6 04:00:06 EDT 2016

With regard to the data sheet, all the specified errors have to be added to
get the worst case (though they may not all operate in the same direction).

So you have the initial accuracy at delivery, + a term related to age, + a
term related to temperature and any other factors that are specified. These
may add in various wys, but shouldn't exceed the worst possible combination
of all acting in the same direction.