[time-nuts] GENIUS by Stephen Hawking (PBS TV), with 5071A cesium clocks

Don Lewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Wed May 18 07:58:33 EDT 2016

Congratulations, Tom, on a successful experiment.  You should feel very
proud.

I have seen the promotions for the BBC episode and was looking forward to
it, but now, ... I am really excited!

I continue to learn and be educated from your Time-Nuts site (and you!).  I
thank you for your ownership and leadership of the Group.

Job well done.

Don
N5CID