[time-nuts] GENIUS by Stephen Hawking (PBS TV), with 5071A cesium clocks

John Miles john at miles.io
Fri May 20 01:48:47 EDT 2016

Public service announcement: I just tried to stream this episode on Amazon Prime Video, and it seems they have some sort of indexing snafu going on.  They offer episode 1 ("Can We Time-Travel?") and episode 2 ("Are We Alone?") for viewing, but what actually played when I selected them were two completely unrelated/unannounced episodes.  The first episode is on the size of the Earth, solar system and Universe, and the second one discusses abiogenesis and evolution.

Both episodes are worth the $2.99 price of entry IMO, but there are a grand total of zero 5071As in either of them.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC