[time-nuts] GPS week rollover and time of day

Bob L. bobhome at pacbell.net
Sat May 28 00:22:16 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Having the same issue with an early Trimble Lassen SX-8 receiver in a clock on my desk. Currently looking for a receiver with a more recent firmware revision.

An SK-8 with 78479-D on the pcba silkscreen and f/w 9949 on the ROM label is running fine with correct date output. A second receiver with 78479-C on the pcba and f/w 9649 is having the 1024 week date issue.

Best regards,
Bob