[time-nuts] So what’s inside that Cs Beam Tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:59:01 EDT 2016

Welllll you know we all love to talk of details. But crazy stuff happens
when you try.
As mentioned you would dirty everything up. But waiting a year to de-gas
etc well what the heck.
I was looking at the pix of the ampule nothing is clear to me at least as
to how you even would insert some new C's. Just curiosity.

Other thing you can actually buy the cesium stuff online and it wasn't that
expensive. Granted quality?????????????????????????????
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL