[time-nuts] So what’s inside that Cs Beam Tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:38:47 EDT 2016

Oh yes and guess which tubes we find? The 40 year olds at ham prices. :-)
At least thats what I have.
Like your comment as so far what I have learned is that seems like other
things going on.
I sort of believe its C pollution of things like the ionizer and even the
photo tube elements over time. Its a curiosity without much of a way to
prove it.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL