[time-nuts] Man with too many clocks.

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:38:04 EDT 2016

Well, which 1PPS is the trigger? Is it from a "bare GPS"?

Even the GPS timing units will have the (un-sawtooth-corrected) PPS phase
make jumps by 20ns to 40ns peak-to-peak and that's a significant portion of
the 100ns  period of your 10MHz.

Typical unsawtooth-corrected PPS phase jumps:
http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/m12/sawtooth.htm

Tim N3QE