[time-nuts] Newbie With a Z3801 Problem

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Sat Nov 5 19:18:05 EDT 2016

Am 05.11.2016 um 12:51 schrieb Bill Riches:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thank you for working with the KS24361.  Looking forward to when the program will be available.
>
> Any ideas on being able to use the 1 PPS signal out of the KS24361 to drive SL sound card calibration?  It is a weird pulse and someone mentioned the timing is wrong.  I use the pulse out of a Jackson unit with SL and it works fine.

In <http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/DoubDist.pdf > ,

I have described a 1pps-Buffer, frequency doubler 5->10MHz and
distribution amplifier
for the KS24361.  You may not want to build it, but there are pictures
of the
1pps timing of the Lucent and and also a pic that shows where you can get
the internal 1pps in LVCMOS / TTL level. Buffer it to your taste and
feed it
to a new BNC / SMA / whatever on the front plate.

73, Gerhard, DK4XP