[time-nuts] This may be my new favorite old oscillator

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:49:10 EST 2016

If you connect the Thunderbolt EFC voltage up to the oscillator,  Lady Heather's oscillator autotune (&a) command does a good job of characterizing the EFC slope/gain (Hz/volt) characteristics of a 10 MHz oscillator.  It will step the EFC voltage up and down a few millivolts around the 10 MHz point and calculate the oscillator EFC gain.