[time-nuts] Swagelok and metric tubing question

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Nov 12 18:42:03 EST 2016

garygarlic at earthlink.net said:
> I was kinda wondering about that.  Isn't H the escape artist of the periodic
> table?

I think that's helium.  They way they get it commercially is to start with
gas wells that have lots of it.  I think some of them are 4%.  Then they just
push it through quartz.  I think they use high pressure.  I'm not sure if
quartz is special or just handy and works.

Hydrogen is weird in that it infiltrates lots of metallic crystals.

These are my opinions.  I hate spam.