[time-nuts] precision timing pulse

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:40:19 EST 2016

I'll add my 10 cents here. Because the accumulation time can be very long
555 class timers become a serious issue due to the large R&Cs involved.
I will guess some accuracy is desired.
As Chris says a start button to an arduino. The difference I might suggest
is a GPS 1sec PP into the arduino for counting. Then through a serial port
you could input what ever accumulation time you might like. Using a 64 bit
integer thats a lot of seconds that are quite accurately timed and
semi-traceable to real time for events.
Have fun.
Curious what you are counting?
Regards