[time-nuts] 53132 replacement fan

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 21 17:21:44 EST 2016

Hi

The bigger issue when you replace the fan:

Do the best job you possibly can cleaning out the power supply. Also check the soldering and the rest
of the workmanship on the power supply pc board. It’s the weak link in the counter. You don’t have to
give it much of a look to figure out HP bought the whole thing supply as a unit from “somebody else”.
Whoever that vendor was … probably the low bidder.

Bob