[time-nuts] How can I measure GPS Antenna quality?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 05:46:48 EST 2016

From: Mark Sims

Yes.  It also works with GPSD so should be able to work with any device that
GPSD supports.  It also works with most common GPS receiver native binary
languages and provides full device control.

Thanks, Mark.  I look forward to playing with a copy.  I have a Garmin GPS
60 CSx with Franson GPSgate turning its USB stream into a virtual COM5.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv