[time-nuts] Vintage Quartz Crystal Manufacturing

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 26 14:46:45 EST 2016

Hi agn Adrian .....quote from Wireless for the Warrior

"Wireless Set No. 7 was a mobile transmitter/receiver developed in 1935.
Use: communication between tanks. Frequency range 1.875-5MHz. MO/crystal
control. RF output 5W. R/T and MCW. Range 3-5 miles. Unusual shape to fit in
the bulge of a tank. Only a limited number were produced. Replaced by No. 9
set."

Alan
G3NYK