[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Schematic

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 29 19:54:34 EST 2016

Hi

There is no schematic for the TBolt available. Based on Trimble’s approach to keeping
all their IP private (look at the survey side …), there will not be a schematic coming out
from them. Since a good chunk of the functionality is in the FPGA’s and CPU’s, a schematic
may be a tough thing to come up with by tracing this and that on the board.

Bob