[time-nuts] RPi/ beagle bone-like computer without video

Gary Chatters gcarlistaa at garychatters.com
Wed Nov 30 21:35:23 EST 2016

There do seem to be a lot of small SBCs out there.  I have used boards from
Technologic Systems, http://www.embeddedarm.com
and EMAC, Inc, http://www.emacinc.com

They have numerous models for you to look though.  Some various features:
- SBC or SoM/CoM on baseboard
- Various form factors including PC/104
- Usually with RS-232, USB, GPIO, Ethernet.
- Many without video.
- ARM processor
- Many with industrial temperature range
- Linux and development environment provided (may not be latest)
- Lower power then BBB.  One model runs at 0.5 watts.  Many around 1.

Prices generally 2 or 3 x BBB prices.

Gary