[time-nuts] Prologix USB-GPIB Controller

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:21:32 EDT 2016

I buy a lot of stuff from eBay and Amazon, including batteries on occasion. Invariably, there has been a pretty good correlation between price and quality, but considerably more so with batteries.

It really sucks paying $100 or more for a quality OEM laptop battery, but the alternative is to throw away $40 and getting junk that at best will not be very useful and at worse will burn your house.

Batteries are a tough business, ask Samsung...

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.