[time-nuts] Moving GPSDO

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 01:08:14 EDT 2016

The Motorola receivers in Lucent gear won't output a time signal if they
don't have an initial survey.

I make this assertion because the RFTG I had would not lock. The
Motorola bag of bits decodes to say there's no position fix because
enough satellites have not been acquired. Too bad I lived in a valley.

Let us know how this turns out, starting from an initial survey.

Bill Hawkins