[time-nuts] Linux PPS clues?

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Thu Oct 20 03:52:10 EDT 2016

Thank you.

I quickly read the gpsd howto and it explains what I want to do using
kpps on a raspberry. From there I can see a typical accuracy of 1uS, but
the informations of the live graphs page are precise down to the ns: are
these averaged?

What do you intend for granularity? Consider that I'm a newbie in
frequency/time specific terms.

Regards,
Ilia.