[time-nuts] Linux PPS clues?

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Thu Oct 20 04:15:03 EDT 2016

Thank you Attila :)

Actually the system for timestamping is at design stage yet.
I expect an event rate of about 100kcps, but I found little infos about
the bandwidth variable for the receivers.

Since I don't want to fill in the list with off-topic posts, just limit
in time-related quests.
There's not any problem for the board I'll use, I referenced the
raspberry because it's well known. My questions are for the software
side and relative efficiency of the system.

Best Regards,
Ilia.

--
Ilia Platone