[time-nuts] 1PPS to 32.768 khz

Scott Stobbe scott.j.stobbe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:33:03 EDT 2016

If the heart of your clock is a micro, you may be able to reset the
processor and set the time once a second fastest enough not to have any
visual artifacts. Even if you have a perfect 32.768 kHz clock you still
have to set the phase (time) manually and deal with DST, leap seconds,
and power failures if your total setup doesn't have battery backup.