[time-nuts] Has anybody checked this? GPSDO in kit

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Sat Oct 22 10:02:55 EDT 2016

Hello,

I know, I know it is not supposed to be high end stuff(timenutted), but
I was looking for a GPS clock and noticed that this could be a cheap
GPSDO too:

http://qrp-labs.com/progrock.html

It has a OCXO option, a box, a display(customizable), a GPS and could be
probably fitted with a Raspberry Zero for a cheap NTP server too.

Any advice?
Sorry if this has been already discussed here, didn't find any reference
in the ML.

Could it be compared to a Thunderbolt GPSO in terms of performance, how
worse it could be?

I just need a clean/self-calibrating  10MHz reference to tune HF radios
...seems good enough for the price.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ