[time-nuts] eLORAN on the air for 30 days

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:24:50 EDT 2016

Yes
I think we are struggling with what to do. Support a low cost solution or
invest in yet another satellite system at $$$$$$ that went bust and is
working its way back to life.
Then it hits the government. God knows the answer to that. Goes to the
highest bidder. :-)
Best get off that thread. Not useful.
Signals running fine and everything here is happy. The Austrons and SRS.
All down to the -11th and thats on a so so GPSDO.
Regards
Paul.