[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 12:34:40 EDT 2016

I may have the opportunity to build a small "clock room" and am
considering whether I could make it an environmentally controlled space.
  I'd like to learn about the options for doing this.

The space would probably be 6x8 feet or so, in a basement with one
outside wall.

Can anyone point me to purveyors of the hardware to do something like
this?  Because I'll have a limited time to build this, I'm looking for
something that uses more-or-less off the shelf gear, and not a whole lot
of custom engineering.

My most stable systems are in an upstairs, walk-in cupboard with two outside
walls.  If the space is normally unoccupied, you may find it stable enough.
Can you put a temperature recorder in the space to check?  I've used a
Raspberry Pi and "single wire" sensor for this.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv