[time-nuts] Change COM Port in Lady Heather

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:15:30 EDT 2016

Alberto,

If you want to always use COM3 you can edit the properties for the shortcut
you use to activate LH.  That way just clicking on the LH icon will start
the program on the correct COM port.  That is more convenient than using
the command line every time.  Here is how to do this:

Right click on the Lady Heather icon.  At the bottom of the list, click on
"Properties".  You will see a number of tabs.  Click on the "Shortcut"
tab.  In the "Target" text box you should see "C:\Heather\heather.exe" if
you installed LH on the C: drive.  If that is the case just add " /3" for
COM3, that is a space followed by /6, to the end of the line.  It should
look like this: C:\Heather\heather.exe /3.  Note that there is a space
between .exe and the "/".  Click 'OK".  Now when you click on the LH icon
it will use COM3.

Ken
WA2LBI