[time-nuts] So what’s inside that Cs Beam Tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:03:09 EDT 2016

Skip
I added the pix to your fine commentary. Plus Toms pix. But its now a 3MB
file. Yes above the oven is the first state selector magnet. Never ever
thought I would see this clarity and level of detail. Not sure there is any
way to see the photo multiplier. I believe that would be a set of elements
that were in the same vacuum as the rest of the tub. Some place close to
the ionizer. I know what normal photo multipliers look like but suspect
this will not look like those.
Thanks for making my day. Now I know how to work on Frankenstein's brain.
Well maybe not right now.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL