[time-nuts] So what’s inside that Cs Beam Tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:09:45 EDT 2016

All of those places are pretty much gone.
The last place locally in Milford Ma fell apart literally after the person
that knew anything passed away.
The last thing they were rebuilding and could make money at were tubes for
fighter air craft sold as surplus.
I was lucky to see the place and parts before the building was destroyed.
It was a dangerous building in a lot of respects.

Various old new glass supplies and such still in the stock rooms. Chemicals
and more.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL