[time-nuts] What's the best Windows 10 ntp client?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:46:11 EDT 2016

For a Windows machine that is always on, I would strongly recommend
Meinberg NTPD as "easy to install and the real deal". And free. It works
just fine under Windows 10.

Dimension 4, I am not impressed by, but if the only thing it has to do is
set the clock at boot time, then it might be OK. But I think Windows 10
time service is good enough to do that out-of-the box from Microsoft.

Tim N3QE