[time-nuts] Tbolt issues

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Sep 2 13:31:54 EDT 2016

Hi

Just to be a bit more clear:

This is *not* something unique to the Tbolt. It shows up on all GPSDO's. There have been a lot of posts with data plots showing this on lots of GPSDO's. The issue is more basic than a goof in a control loop setting. To some extent it is a problem on all frequency sources. GPSDO's just happen to get looked at more often.

Bob