[time-nuts] Short-term frequency stability symposium 1964

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Sep 3 16:18:36 EDT 2016

I am pleased to report that Didier has moved this document to the
general population on ko4bb.com.  It can be accessed by going to the
"Manuals" page <http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals> and
searching by file name ("Short-Term Frequency Stability IEEE-NASA
symposium NASA SP-80 1965"), or by following the document-specific
download link:

Best regards,