[time-nuts] Hobbyist grade or homebrew temperature testing chamber?

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon Sep 5 23:18:15 EDT 2016

Yo Richard!

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:48:14 -0700
"Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard at karlquist.com> wrote:

> I thought I would check the brain trust here to see
> if anyone has seen a hobbyist grade temperature
> testing chamber or kit or homebrew design.

When I did this for testing labs, I took a cardboard box, a 60w
incadescent light bulb, and a cheap thermostat.  Set the thermostat to
a bit above max ambient and you are good to go.  For more precise temp
control, put a fan in the box to prevent temperature startification.

RGDS
GARY
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588