[time-nuts] Z3801A gps week rollover

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:20:23 EDT 2016

Tom,
Right on the pps and frequency. I should have been far more clear date and
time.
I fired up my 3801 and it locked up just fine. Need to check its message to
see whats its putting out.
I will say that I added 2 AA batteries that seem to be lasting for several
years easily and they keep the memory in the GPS engine going and maybe
that keeps the date and time correct so that once you have corrected the
date and time maybe it sticks.
Regards
Paul.